- Please pray and give thanks for our departing CBWC President Jan Paasuke after four years; two terms of service.
- Please pray for the new President Greg Anderson.
- Here are the new CBWC Board members and as Assembly is required to vote on them, the Carey Hall Board of Administration as well:
o President: Greg Anderson
o Vice-President, Planning: Tim Kerber
o Vice-President, Personnel & Programme: Laura Nelson
o Vice-President, Finance: Michael Hayes
§ Patrick Schoenberger
§ Jason Johnson
§ Linda Rochow
o British Columbia
§ Nora Walker
§ Cal Malena
§ David Connop
§ Joshua Goetz
§ Michael Cantlon
§ Kayely Schoeber
CBWC REPRESENTATIVES TO CBM BOARD
o VP CBWC – Jan Paasuke (Past President)
o Bruce Martin
o Barbara Patterson
CAREY HALL BOARD OF ADMINISTRATION
o Ann Bellamy
o Sam Breakey
o Fay Puddicombe
o Glenn Rabuka
o George Sears
o Paul Willis
- Pray for Sam Chaise and Blair Clarke who are on their way to Indonesia for two weeks.
- Please join so many in giving thanks for Naomi Wakeman (who has been accepted into Nursing) and Shelby Gregg (who will be travelling) as they leave the Vancouver office in mid-August.
- Given the above information please pray for the transitions in my office and for Liz Charyna as she coordinates the search process.
- As importantly as all this is, I have a particular heart for our camps as they begin the camping season. Actually, the camping season is a year round preparatory event but our camps will be welcoming campers any day now and that is an exciting and draining part of what they do. Here is a list of our affiliated camps, please remember them in the weeks ahead.
- Keats Camps, Keats Island, BC
- Gull Lake Centre, Gull Lake near Lacombe, AB
- Mill Creek Baptist Camp, Mill Creek near Pincher Creek, AB
- Camp Wapiti, near Grande Prairie, AB
- The Quest at Christopher Lake, Christopher Lake near Prince Albert, SK
- Katepwa Lake Camp, Katepwa Lake near Fort Qu’Appelle, SK
- Zao Ministries